The Students Who Were Admitted In The First Year Classes In The Session But Have Not Appeared In The Part-I Examination May Apply For Readmission During The Current Session, Keeping The Earlier  Registration Certificate As Valid.However, They Shall Apply Again For Enrollment In Examination In Prescribed Form Along With A Duly Attested Photocopy Of Registration Certificate. The Candidates Who Have Appeared In Three Consecutive Years For Part-I Examination But Failed To Qualify, May Apply For Admission Afresh Into The First Year Class.  

Design & Developed by Aadija Technologies

Current Visitors : 1 | Total Visitors : 760884