Apart from the academicplatform, the college also offers various welfare activities to the students, teachers and variousnon-teaching staffs.
Welfareactivities for the teaching and non-teaching staffsAvailability of creditfacilities from Raniganj Girls’ College Employees’ Credit Cooperative SocietyLimitedFacilitating theavailability of loan from Provident Fund in times of exigencies.Sick Room with facilityfor medical personnel to respond immediately on call.Sanctioning ofMaternity Leave and other types of leave of the incumbents by the GoverningBody of the college as per government rules and regulations.Timely submission ofe-Pension files before the superannuation of the incumbent.Disbursement ofProvident Fund benefits immediately on superannuation of incumbent.Facilitating theencashment of earned leave after superannuation of incumbent.Celebration of birthdayof the employees by the Principal.
Welfareactivities for the students
- Facilitating FinancialAid for students
- Endowment of scholarshipsto financially weak and meritorious students
- Book Bank Facility
- Sick Room with medicalpersonnel facility
- Facility of Students’Health Home
- Arrangements made forthe differently abled to attend classes on the ground floor.
- Arrangements made forthe differently abled to write their examinations on the ground floor.
- Arrangement of SickRoom for sick examinees to appear in their examinations.